Video di presentazione: chi sono e come lavoro e come posso aiutarti
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Curriculum Vitae di Alessandro D’Orlando (fino a maggio 2020)
Curriculum Vitae di Alessandro D’Orlando
- Short Professional Profile: Psychotherapist. Recruiter and HR consultant for public and private companies – including multinationals – consultant and company trainer on communication, conflict management, negotiation, stress management, team working and team building, generational shift for family-run companies.
- Affiliations: member of order of psychologist and psychotherapist of Friuli Venezia Giulia / Number 539 section 3^.
Last jobs since 2016 (reference upon request)
- 2019: For an SpA (multinational company in geothermal business ): manager potential analysis for 20 managers with psychological tests, interview and in-basket tests.
- 2018-2019: with a Pharmaceuticals Company, trainer in negotiation techniques and leadership for top managers and managers.
- 2015-2018: for metallurgical companies: process consultancy aimed at developing new management tools in a generational change path in a family-run company.
- 2017-2019: Trainer in communication Techniques for Public Administration “Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia” (http://www.regione.fvg.it/rafvg/cms/RAFVG/).
- 2009-2016: Recruiter in a Public Administration “Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia” for private companies. Labour market consultant (http://www.regione.fvg.it/rafvg/cms/RAFVG/).
Other prestigious collaborations: CATAS SpA (https://catas.com/en-GB) for a business climate survey; Snaidero SpA (https://www.snaidero.com) for a managers potential analysis; Italian Army (http://www.esercito.difesa.it/EN) for negotiation and stress management training for army officers; CRO National Cancer Institute (https://eatris.eu/institutes/centro-di-riferimento-oncologico-cro-aviano-national-cancer-institute/) for stress management and public speaking training for medical staff.
Education and training
2005-2009: Specialization in Gestalt Psychotherapy, Trieste Gestalt Institute (https://istitutogestalt.net).
2005-2006: Attendance at the Master in Outdoor Management Training® on Outdoor training techniques for managers,
2002: University of Padua (PD) – Italy. Master in “Human Resources Management: Marketing and Communication Area”. Subjects covered: setting up and conducting training and organisational interventions in companies. Basic principles of corporate communication.
1997-2001: University of Padua. Doctor of clinical psychology. Degree with 104/110.
Other seminars and trainings:
- 2011 (4 days): European seminar with Antony Robbins. Training on self-motivation techniques and change of state through Neuro Linguistic Program (NLP). Info: https://www.tonyrobbins.com.
- 2010 (8 days): Deep Trance State course with Harry Nichols, international trainer of NLP and direct student of Richard Bandler. Training on the self-induction of trance states, the creation of mental images, the use of mental images to improve quality of life and performance (over 36 hours of training). Info: https://www.justbewell.com/biography/nlp_dhe__hypnotherapy_vancouver.php
- 2006-2010 (40 days): study and applications of the ENNEAGRAM model, a system of classification and study of the personality, held directly by the Chilean psychiatrist Claudio Naranjo. Info: https://www.naranjo-sat.com/?pg=satmoduls_e
|ITALIAN – Mother Tongue|
|ENGLISH – Level B2|
|GERMAN – Level A2|
|LITHUANIAN – Level A1|
Other skills and competences
Self-control training through the multi-year practice of meditation and martial arts including Kung-fu (1 year) – Judo (2 years) – Tai-Chi (2 years) – French Boxing (5 years) – Aikido (practice in progress from May ’09 with Maestro Alessandro Chiancone 5th Dan Aikikai so Hombu Dojo Tokyo), currently brown belt – Ryushin Shochi Ryu iaijutsu, Japanese sword technique, from May ’14. Yoga Teacher from 2015 in Himalayan Yoga.